What's in a Name?

To all three of you people who read this, I need help. As both Aimee and I have told you, we are getting a puppy in a few short weeks. The problem is we can't decide on a name. So, I am wondering what your opinion is. Which of these is your favorite? Second favorite? Hate?

Nova (I like this one, but I'm worried it will sound too much like "NO." What do you think?)

Suka

Mika (pronounced meeka)

Skaya (From siberskaya laika, which is Russion for Siberian husky. Not sure if I spelled that right.)

Nukilik (pronounced new-key-leak)

Yakone

Any opinions out there?

We are hoping to go see her tomorrow morning. Maybe we'll just know when we see her? I can't wait to finally get to play with her a little bit. So excited. A bit nervous.

6 Response to "What's in a Name?"

  1. I like Suka!

    ladyviral says:

    I am reader passing by. I like the name Skaya.Somehow reminds me of the skies... after the skies have no limit, imo ^.^ Love the puppy.

    Unknown says:

    Suka, here, too!

    "a rose by any other name wouldst smell as sweet"

    sorry. romeo and juliet has taken over my life.

    You know my opinion... it's your choice! I am excited to see her too!

    Lon says:

    If you name her Nova, just make sure you dont teach her commands in spanish, otherwise she wont come when you call. But in all seriousness, I like nova the best.

    I think you are right on the NO and Nova... I like Skaya Has good meaning behind it! I love giving dogs names that kind of come from something to do with their breed.. If you use Nova just use a different command for NO like WRONG!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger