Pictures

So, July 31 I had not much to do while I was at work. The first three hours I just had to sit and watch one door on the outside of the Museum of Fine Arts so I decided I would take my camera and take some pictures. I took a lot of pictures that day, but here are a few of my favorites.




















Let me know what you think.

5 Response to "Pictures"

  1. Wow babe nice job! Keep practicing... you may never know when we will need a photographer!

    Nice. How about you and Am coming over to "photograph" our house this weekend?

    I believe I will have yummy bridal shower food left over Saturday night....

    Those are great. Nice eye.

    Unknown says:

    way to get in touch with your right brain. i like the one of the water spout.

    Muito bacana! Congratulations!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger