She's Good

I am pretty sure this year was my greatest birthday ever. I was planning on a nice quiet dinner with my folks. I actually was pretty excited about it. But.....what I got was so much better. I walked into my parents house oblivious to what was about to happen. I rounded the corner and received the typical "surprise!" of a surprise party. I looked into a room of all of the people that I care for the most. All of my best friends were there. It really was a fantastic feeling. It was an awesome night. I got to spend time with some fun people. I got amazing gifts that I totally didn't expect at all. Overall, it really was just a good day. Aimee, you did a really really good job with this one. I usually catch on to this kind of thing. I usually suspect something cause I hear or see something. But, I gotta give it to you, you're good. Thank you!

On a side note I put in my two weeks today at my job. It was scary and I was really nervous about it because they really have been good to me hear. It has been a fairly decent job. But, now that it's sent (even though I don't know if my bosses have seen it) I feel pretty calm about it. It'll be hard to leave the good money and some of the people, but I think it's for the better. I've gotta reach out and take a chance and be adventurous and all that, right? It'll work out.

On yet another note I started my physics class today. It's going to be intense, but I think I will certainly like it. I'm a nerd what can I say.

She's really good!

2 Response to "She's Good"

  1. you deserved every bit of it! its your own personal holiday! congrats on the job babe you deserve that too...

    you said all of your best friends were there.
    you left out the part we were just missing our allie.
    its okay.

    tell me how physics is... you know i'm here to help :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger