Good Times, Good Times

I feel like I have been absent to the blogging scene-like-forever. (It has been quite a while.) There are some new things going on in my little life though. I started working at a biochemistry research lab. It's pretty intense because I don't really know what's going on yet. I'm working with a Korean girl that doesn't speak English all that well so most of the time I am just really confused about what is going on. I hope I get it. It's really interesting stuff though. I'm loving it.

Today I had another physics test that kicked me straight in the brain. I did not do too great, that's for sure. Five more weeks and it's over though so I can't complain too much.

I'm really tired today because I didn't go to sleep until almost 2 a.m. because Aim and I randomly got to go to the Kenny Chesney concert last night. It was loads of fun. I tell you what, if you want to see some really funny people and maybe get a little self-esteem boost, go to a country music concert. Wow. In the words of the great Bill Engvall: "I saw people that could be their own dad." Good for a laugh at least, right?

It was because of Mat that we got to go. I seriously owe that man my life. The things he has done for me are just crazy. He got me my current job, took me to a concert, and is working on getting me another job. Seriously a good guy.

Well, I am done ranting for now. I have to get to work. Have a wonderful weekend and hopefully I'll be back real soon.

1 Response to "Good Times, Good Times"

  1. The concert was a good time thats for sure! Gotta love the kenny!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger