Sorry bout that

Wow! It's been a while since I've been on here. Sorry about that. I did have a really good weekend though. I got to spend lots of time with the love of my life (Aimee of course) which I really love to do. It wasn't anything too crazy. We did a little hiking with her family, a little grocery shopping, a little sleeping in. It was just...nice.

Hiking was great. We went up to donut falls. It's a nice easy hike with a neat waterfall at the top that falls through a hole in the rock. (hence the name donut falls) We climbed up to the falls getting really wet in the freezing water, but it was just awesome. The only thing that would have made it better is less people. I guess that's what happens though when you hike to a popular waterfall on a Saturday morning during the summer. We also had a little picnic as we watched a bike race in Sugarhouse park after the hike. All in all it was just a good day.

I can't think of anything else so I guess that's it.

Until next time...

1 Response to "Sorry bout that"

  1. It was fun huh? I love weekends where I actually get to see you! Hope there is more to come!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger