Hmm....what to write? Physics is kicking my butt for one. The class average for the last test was somewhere around 50. I did slightly better than that so I feel alright about my grade, but holy moly that kind of crap is discouraging. That's life though, right?

Yesterday was a Man vs. Wild Father's day marathon. For those of you not familiar with Bear Grylls, he's pretty much the most amazing man on this here planet. I only got to see a few episodes, but I sure do love it. That guy can do everything!!!! Freaking incredible. When was the last time you got stuck in the French alps without any gear and jumped into a frozen lake just to show that you can? Ha. Love it.

That's why he is the man going against the wild.

1 Response to " "

  1. well, last time i was in the french alps, that is exactly what i was thinking...
    what would man vs wild do...
    what would man vs wild do...

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger