Day One

It's almost the end of the semester and I think I'm near a nervous breakdown. With all of the papers to write and tests to study for and homework to turn in I'm rapidly descending to the point of not giving a rats behind about it all anymore. But, despite all the busyness things are grand, I really have never been happier. Life is good.

Married life is great. It has been one month and three days now and I have truly enjoyed every minute. The missus and I don't see each other much due to school and work and what not, but its nice to have someone to come home to. I just wish there was more time in the day.

One thing I'm certainly looking forward to is my backpacking trip next weekend. It'll be a nice little escape from the world. Unfortunately it's a school trip so it wont be as fun, but it's something, right? The bad part about it is that I had to get work off and in order to do so I have to work on Easter Sunday. Crap! Easter dinner will have to wait a few hours.

And of course I am trying to save the world. At the moment my bandwagon of choice is ninemillion.org. Jump on!

2 Response to "Day One"

  1. Ha I love that you called me the missus! Good for you babe, I love you!

    you are saving the world one day at a time.
    aren't you.
    and you forgot to mention about your 20 dollar pair of socks that are going with you on this hiking/camping/mountain man trip.
    i miss you and the missus.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger