Happy Birthday to ME!!

Yesterday we went to my parents house to celebrate the Smith-family birthday. It's like Christmas twice a year and it's great. And, best of all, I got the greatest present ever. Yep, you know I got an ant farm. Probably the coolest toy ever invented. And you better believe that I am way to impatient to wait for the ants to come in the mail so I sure did go catch a bunch on the sidewalk in the front yard. My wife thinks I'm crazy. I don't blame her. The only little problem is the ants I caught are really little and I think this particular ant farm was built for slightly larger ants so the ones I have can escape through the air holes in the top. Better find a way to fix that, huh.

And today I had my history final!!! I never have to go back to that class again and there's not much that makes me happier than that. (Although, the ant farm comes pretty close.) One final exam down and just two more to go. I can't wait for this week to be over and things will settle down for a minute.

Ahh. Sigh of relief.

2 Response to "Happy Birthday to ME!!"

  1. I don't think you are crazy, it was funny, whats not funny are ants roaming free in my house, but I know you will take care of it! Happy Birthday... well almost!

    Stephanie says:

    Just one question? Why exactly did you want an ant farm? (not that you shouldn't want one)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger