Lack thereof...

Holy moly. I am so unmotivated right now. (is that even a word? it sounds funny) I have this five page paper that I'm trying to write but for some reason I just don't want to. I guess that part of it is that I really don't care for the class. I'm trying to do a good job because I'm anal about getting good grades, but at the same time I just can't seem to please my professor. Uhg. I like my math and my chemistry class but there's something about history and government that just rubs me the wrong way. It's just a pain in the tuckus.

On a good note, I have my backpacking trip in two days and I can't wait. I love to just be away. Just me and mother nature having a chat. There's something about it that's just relaxing and mind-clearing. I still have to go grocery shopping to make sure I don't starve, but I'm excited.

Just a moment to vent some frustration.

1 Response to "Lack thereof..."

  1. aimee said something about coming to az next weekend for a convention in az. and while i was excited for her to come, i immediately asked her if you were coming. think about it worby. its perfect weather right now! not too hot wanie-pants.
    you are not self righteous. ... kinda. ha.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger