Surprise!!!

Well, today was a pretty decent day as far as school goes. History was boring as can be expected. I fought hard to keep my eyes open and my mind focused. Math was surprisingly good. I understood it so that's a plus. Then I had my chemistry midterm that I absolutely have to do well on because it determines the score I get on the test I missed for the honeymoon. I feel pretty good about it, but I try not to get my hopes up too much. Whenever I seem to be really excited about a test I just took it seems something goes crazy wrong and I do terribly. The only thing to do is wait and see, right?

As I left school feeling pretty good about the day. I was excited to just not worry about school for the rest of the day. Then it hit me that tomorrow is Tuesday. Lame. I have two lab reports due tomorrow that I haven't even looked at since last week. Then I remembered good news again. I remembered that I don't have to turn in my math lab report tomorrow. Halelujah.

So, I started in on my chemistry lab. After nearly 3 hours of trying to figure out how to make a graph on Excel (I've never used it before) I came out triumphant. A beautiful creation of lines and dots. Still not done with the report, though. I'll do it when I get home cause I just don't feel like it right now.

And that was my day.

1 Response to "Surprise!!!"

  1. Sounds like a quality day! I wish I could have helped you with your graph, but then again I am sure you feel much more triumphant doing it on your own!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger